This personal attack deterrent spray is perfect to carry in your pocket, handbag or car. The Red Alert spray has a reach of up to 3 metres, it releases a thick and sticky liquid which has a foul odour. The spray contains a red dye and ultraviolet features that can be easily detected under a police UV lamp.
Bee Secure’s new Red Alert spray is perfectly legal – The safe UK alternative to pepper spray.
- Self-defence spray
- Is not a pepper spray
- To carry in your pocket, handbag or car
- Dimensions 85mm x 35mm
- Range up to 3 meters
- 100% legal in UK for defensive purposes
Some of our customers include Students, Shop owners, Travelers, Nurses, Walkers, Elderly, Families, bikers and Hikers.
The spray bundle comes with a FREE leather crossbody bag (RRP £12.00)
- This small crossbody bag measures 11cms width, 11.0 height and 1.0cms depth.
- It has two zips on the front and a matching strap measuring 130cms in total.
- This beautiful petite crossbody bag is made from 100% leather and only available in black, with a matching satin lining.
The spray bundle comes with a FREE personal alarm (RRP £15.00)
- This is a personal alarm with an LED light emitting up to 130 db which comes packaged in a black branded Bee Secure box. The alarm uses 4 x LR44 batteries. Pulling the pin from the alarm will emit a loud noise and the LED light will also flash.
- Take preventative measures against any would be attackers or thieves by carrying a Bee Secure Personal Alarm on your person. This type of alarm is used by vulnerable people like students, the disabled, the elderly, joggers and walkers for example.